As you walk through customs, you’ll enter Little Niagara and hear the majestic roar of Horseshoe Falls. From the thrill of Clifton Hill to the quintessential town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, there are many little stories to explore as you start your journey in Little Canada.
Visit Little Canada
Discover the Magic
of Little Canada
Everyone should travel through Canada at least once in their lifetime. From captivating vistas to famous landmarks, iconic cityscapes and little stories, you can visit this vast miniature Canadian landmarks in just a few short hours. A place for residents and visitors alike to experience Canada under one roof.
Did you Know?
So far, 200,000 hours of work has been put into building Little Canada.
Tens of Thousands of Little Canadians currently live in Little Canada, and one of them can be you!
Over 10,000 trees cover the landscape of Little Canada so far.
There are approximately 300 autonomous cars zipping around Little Canada.
Little Toronto’s CN Tower is 14.5 ft tall.
Upon entry into Little Toronto, you'll be struck with its impressive skyline lit with 30,000 twinkling LED lights as you experience the many famous landmarks of Canada’s most populous city.
Following along the bustling 401 highway, you will cut through the familiar regions and landmarks of Southwestern Ontario set behind a beautiful display of autumn colours.
The true north capital welcomes you to Little Ottawa. Witness the breathtaking view of our Parliament buildings accompanied by the celebration of cultures that this city so proudly represents.
Parlez-vous français? Experience the magic of la belle province with its cobblestone streets and European influenced architecture set in a winter wonderland. This destination is sure to capture your heart.
Enjoy an immersive 90 minute experience through the sights, sounds and little stories of Canada in miniature scale. That’s not all! If you loved your experience, you can upgrade your ticket to an annual passport. Please note, upgrading your ticket to an annual passport is only available onsite and must be done on the same day of your visit. Last guest entry is 90 minutes before close.
Price & Benefits
Individual Passport $99+ HST
Family Passport $249+ HST
Passport Benefits Include:
- Special passport member card- digital dashboard for customer information
- Annual Passport holders can visit Little Canada at anytime
- Exclusive behind the scenes preview of our new destination launches
- Priority timed bookings
Things To Know:
- All children and youth must be accompanied by an adult at the time of their visit
- Annual Passports are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Member benefits may change or end at any time without notice
- Annual Passports purchased online, must be activated at Guest Services before first use
Individual Passport $99+HST
- 25% discount on tickets for up to 2 guests (adult/senior/child) on the same day of visit. Subject to availability on date of purchase
- 15% discount at the Little Bites Café, Little Things Gift Shop and Little Me
Family Passport $249+HST
Two adults and Two children, 12 and under
- 25% discount on tickets for up to 4 guests (adult/senior/child) on the same day of visit. Subject to availability on date of purchase.
- 15% discount at the Little Bites Cafe, Little Things Gift Shop and Little Me
Save on programming and events!
- 15% discount on workshops and event packages
- First to access select special programmed events
- Partner discounts: Hotels, Restaurants…
Already a passport holder? Click here to enter the member portal!Individual Member Portal
Family Member Portal
Hours of Operation
Please note, last entry is 90 minutes before close. Our hours of operation change frequently, please check back regularly.
Monday : 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday : 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday : 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday : 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday : 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday : 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday : 10:30 am – 6:00 pmHow to Get Here
Little Bites Café and Little Things Gift Shop
Looking to pick up a small souvenir to remember your experience? Feeling a little bit hungry after your journey through Little Canada? Stop by the Little Things Gift Shop and the Little Bites Café and pick up a little something today!
How to Get Here
Little Canada is located in the heart of downtown Toronto at 10 Dundas East - across the street from Yonge-Dundas Square and The Eaton Centre.Directions