OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Contest commences 10:00am EST (6:00am PST) on Friday, August 5th, 2022, and ends at 8:00pm EST (8:00pm PST) on Sunday, August 7th, 2022.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The contest is sponsored and administered by Our Home & Land Miniature Land Inc. o/a Little Canada (“Little Canada”).
4. There is one prize available to be won. There is one (1) prize consisting of a 2.5″ Little Me to take home and a 3/4″ Little Me to place into Little Canada. Prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution and is not convertible to cash and has no cash value.
5. The contest is open only to residents of Canada over 18 years of age. Employees of Little Canada, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies or contest organizations, or persons with whom any of such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter. Decisions of the contest organizers and their representatives are final. The odds of being selected depend upon the total number of entries received. The winner will be contacted by phone or email on or after August 9th, 2022. By entering the contest, the winner agrees that they are in compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded. By entering this contest entrants release Little Canada, contest organizers, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, promotional agencies, and representatives from and against any and all liability for any losses, harm, claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with the participation in the contest, participation in any, relating to the administration of the contest and use or misuse of the prize, any breach of the contest rules, including without limitation, costs, personal injury, death, property damage, loss, accident or misfortune, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom relating to all aspects of the contest, including without limitation, the administration thereof and the use or misuse of the prize.
6. A random draw will be made by Little Canada in Toronto, Ontario on August 8th, 2022 at 10:00am to select the winner, from all eligible entries received on the contest closing date. To win, the selected entrant must have correctly answered the skill-testing question and otherwise comply with these contest rules.
7. The contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited.
8. The participants, by entering the contest and the winner, by accepting the prize, consent to the use of their name and/or photograph or other likeness in any publicity carried out by the contest organizers without compensation.
9. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.