OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Contest commences 9:00am EST (6:00am PST) on Monday, August 1st, 2022, and ends at 11:00pm EST (8:00pm PST) on Wednesday, August 31st 2022.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The contest is sponsored and administered by Our Home & Land Miniature Land Inc. o/a Little Canada (“Little Canada”), and the prize (as described below) is courtesy of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited (“Canadian Tire”). The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Canadian Tire.
4. There is one prize available to be won. There is one (1) prize consisting of a Canadian Tire gift card with a value of $500 CDN. The Canadian Tire gift card does not have an expiration date. Total prize value is $500. Canadian Tire gift cards are accepted at over 500 Canadian Tire retail stores, 490 automotive service centres, and over 300 Canadian Tire Gas+ locations across the country. At this time, Canadian Tire gift cards cannot be redeemed for online purchases. Gift cards are not eligible for returns or refunds. They may not be redeemed for cash or applied as payment on any Canadian Tire credit account. Prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution and is not convertible to cash and has no cash value.
5. The contest is open only to residents of Canada over 18 years of age. Employees of Little Canada, Canadian Tire, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies or contest organizations, or persons with whom any of such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter. Decisions of the contest organizers and their representatives are final. The odds of being selected depend upon the total number of entries received. The winner will be contacted by phone or email on or after September 15th, 2022. By entering the contest, the winner agrees that they are in compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded. By entering this contest entrants release Little Canada, Canadian Tire, contest organizers, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, promotional agencies, and representatives from and against any and all liability for any losses, harm, claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with the participation in the contest, participation in any , relating to the administration of the contest and use or misuse of the prize, any breach of the contest rules, including without limitation, costs, personal injury, death, property damage, loss, accident or misfortune, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom relating to all aspects of the contest, including without limitation, the administration thereof and the use or misuse of the prize.
6. A random draw will be made by Little Canada in Toronto, Ontario on September 5th, 2022 at 10:00am to select the winner, from all eligible entries received on the contest closing date. To win, the selected entrant must have correctly answered the skill-testing question and otherwise comply with these contest rules.
7. The contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited.
8. The participants, by entering the contest and the winner, by accepting the prize, consent to the use of their name and/or photograph or other likeness in any publicity carried out by the contest organizers without compensation.
9. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.